MAGNETIC FLOW METER
MJK - Denmark
MAGFLUX® Flow Meter
Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- 0.25% accuracy
- Velocity range from 0.2 - 10 m/s / 0.6 - 30 ft./s
- DN15 to DN1400 / ½" to 54"
- Remote display up to 1,000 m from sensor
- IP67 or IP68 / NEMA 4, NEMA 6P
- Selectable flow direction
- Built-in data logger with graph
- Network capable
MagFlux® Flowmeters are developed for measurements in all types of conductive liquids, including measurement of flow in drinking water, wastewater, sludge and process water.
MagFlux® Flow sensors are manufactured in carbon steel and stainless steel for flange or wafer connection and lining in hard rubber and PTFE.
MagFlux® Flowmeters are designed with the latest microprocessor technology to ensure accurate measurements.
The Display is unique in its design in which it can be mounted in three different ways: locally on the sensor, remotely on a wall or mounted in a panel door. Furthermore, a single Display can operate up to 4 Flow Converters and Sensors.
MagFlux® Flowmeter has a very userfriendly menu structure with all instructions in clear text - no symbols or codes are used.
MagFlux® Flowmeters, Converters and Displays are supplied with a technically advanced enclosure made of glass reinforced polycarbonate giving maximum protection against harsh industrial environments.
MID Certified sensors from DN 25 to 400
- Dimensions from 15mm to 1400mm / ½" to 54" as standard - other dimensions on request
- MagFlux® Flow sensor are in carbon or stainless steel with lining in hard rubber or PTFE/PFA
- The converter can be delivered with or without display
- One single Display can operate up to 4 MagFlux® Flowmeters
- Modbus communication is utilized between the Display and the flow Converter and to other external devices.
- Built-in datalogger with graphic display
- Simple and flat menu structure with easy navigation
- Large dynamic measuring range with an accuracy of up to 0,2% of the measurement range
- User definable engineering units
- 4-20 mA output for flow in one or both directions
- Counters and pulse output with or without reset
- Detection of empty pipe
- Two dynamic batch counters with password protection
- Self diagnosis with indication and logging of errors
- Automatic electrode cleaning
- PC or keypad programmable and PC storage of settings and log data
- MagFlux® Flow sensors withstands submersion down to 10 m / 30 ft. static pressure
- 0: Steel 1.4571 / SS 316 TI. Standard
- 1: Hastelloy C
- 2: Titanium
- 3: Platinium