Expert™ Hydrostatic Level transmitter 3400 with improved accuracy for both high and low measuring ranges.
The transmitters are approved for mounting in explosion hazard areas. It has a capacitive measuring system and built-in breather tube for direct air pressure compensation.
Expert™ Level transmitter 3400 series has following features:
- Application: Drinking, waste and process water, chemical resistant and can be used in tanks with chemicals such as a range of acids, bases and ferric chloride.
- PPS plastics housing
- Ceramic diaphragm, 99,9 % pure
- Ø 50 mm outer diameter
- Programble zero point and span with flexible measuring ranges.
- Measuring ranges between 0 – 30 cm and 0 – 300m.
- Improved accuracy better than ± 0.1 % and stability 0.1 %/year
- 2-wire 4 - 20 mA Output signal
- High pull strength (1000 kg) PUR Cable